Orokart autonomously transport unit loads from the building to the aircraft, and vice versa. It has several noteworthy characteristics, among them (but not limited), it is
– modular, able to load all types of ULDs,
– electric, and soon hydrogen,
– omnidirectional, removing steering angle and improving much more maneuverability,
– designed to be also easily controlled manually,
– equipped with latest technology for navigation and safety, ensuring accidents and damages will be drastically reduced,
– able to automatically transfer ULDs,
– omnidirectional, removing steering angle and improving much more maneuve
We ensure end to end automation, from the building to the aircraft, thanks to transfer stations installed at loading area, they replace dollies parked there and ensure Orokarts are not waiting but used at their maximum. It communicates and operates jointly with the Orokart when needed to ensure the automatic transfer from / to the vehicle.
It is also possible to install it at some buffer / storage area, close to the aircraft stand.
And last but not least, it is completed with control stations at key area so that ground agents can interact with the system.
Autonomous system are worthy and get their full efficiency when automation also includes power charging.
Because we care about high level of availability and practicality, we offer several options, on one side for battery capacity within the vehicle, on an other side regarding charging modes (full charge, tethering, battery swapping).
Our business applications gives you capabilities which were not even possible for now: